How can you spend what you don't have? ~ Never Spend a Dime

Friday, July 6, 2007

How can you spend what you don't have?

How could I have spent money I don't even have? My computer has been acting a little wacky because my hard drive is completely full. So, when I saw a sale on external hard drives (yes, that dreaded word -- sale), the money just leaped out of my pocket.

It was a good buy; $79 for 250gigs and it's a Seagate. What!? Does that matter? I don't really have the money and it would have been better used going to pay down a credit card. Well, maybe that's not true. If I don't have access to my computer, it makes my life (professional and personal) a lot more complicated.

There, I just did it. I should have called this post, "how to justify spending money". Hopefully, this purchase was not a mistake. Now, if someone could only talk me out of purchasing an iPhone. I am with Cingular and my contact is up.

No comments: