WalMart is not the only store, or is it? ~ Never Spend a Dime

Sunday, July 8, 2007

WalMart is not the only store, or is it?

Walmart just sent me a "pre-approved" application for a credit card. Oh my! What should I do? Seriously, I don't need another credit card, but Walmart did stop their layaway plan. Seriously, layaway is the best thing retailers have ever done to try to help the credit-card-challenged.

Well, I'm going to think about what to do and I'll write about it in later posts. Hey, if I get it, it doesn't mean I have to use it, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell me you're kidding! Paying off debt means not creating any new debts and getting a Wal-mart credit card can only do one thing, create debt....

K said...

Dude!

You've got a Dave Ramsey ad right next to this post and you're talking about getting a credit card???

Isn't that, like blasphemy or something?

Do the right thing...shred that app.

Debt Daddy

www.debtdaddy.wordpress.com